Kindergarten program the transition from preschool to primary school is a crucial time of change for both children as well as their parents.
Children are prepared for even more complex exercises in a disciplined manner. They are encouraged to learn both through structured activities and independently via exploration, discovery and manipulation. They are also involved in early science and cultural activities which introduce the child to the natural environment. Apart from skills and knowledge children at this stage cultivate sound morals, strength of character, healthy habits, team spirit and an aesthetic appreciation for the world around them .
In addition to age-appropriate activities in Kindergarten, which prepare a child for success in formal school; various other activities are conducted in the areas of language, numbers, general knowledge, music, art in a planned manner throughout the program.
By the end of this programme the child is ready to move to a formal school. The curriculum ensures smooth transition to formal schooling with meaningful and progressive learning experiences.
- Reads simple sentences and constructs words in language
- Recognises numerals and counts by rote
- Can write and recognise their own name
- Aware of the addition, and subtraction
- Sense of achievement, self discipline, team spirit and boost confidence and self esteem
- Enhancement of Social, emotional and Personal skills
- Skills that last long
- Enhancement of faculties of the brain that is responsible for creativity and aesthetics
- combining playway, montessori and Formal schooling methods